2020 Summer Administrative Intern Program
Submit the application materials listed below no later than January 16, 2020:
- Statement of interest
- Graduate transcripts (do not need official transcripts, copies are acceptable)
- One to two letters of recommendation (i.e. Graduate Program Director, Professor, Employer, etc.) Letters can be emailed directly from the source to NorthShoreFellow@northshore.org or U.S. mail is also acceptable to Kim Urso at 4901 Searle Parkway, Ste. 320, Skokie, IL 60076.
Send or email application materials to:
NorthShore University HealthSystem
Kim Urso, Sr. Director, Human Resources - Corporate Talent Acquisition
4901 Searle Parkway, Ste. 320
Skokie, IL 60076
- Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee in mid-January.
- Selected candidates will be invited to participate in video and/or in-person interviews in late January.
- An offer will be extended in early February.