Lu-Ping Li, PhD
Department of Radiology
Evanston Hospital, Center for Advanced Imaging
2650 Ridge Ave., Evanston, IL 60201
- Undergraduate: BS, Electronic Engineering, Xian Jiaotong University
- Graduate: MS, Medical Science, The Fourth Military Medical University; PhD, Biomedical Engineering, Xian Jiaotong University
Publications in Peer-Review Journals:
- Lu-Ping Li, Pippa Storey, David Kim, Wei Li, and Pottumarthi Prasad. Kidney in hypertensive rats show reduced response to nitric oxide synthase inhibition as evaluated by BOLD MRI. JMRI 17:671-675(2003).
- Lu-Ping Li, Pippa Storey, Linda Pierchala, Wei Li, Jason Polzin*, and Pottumarthi Prasad. Evaluation of Reproducibility of Intra-renal R2* Measurements, and R2* Measurements following administration of Furosemide and During Waterload. JMRI. 19:610-616 (2004).
- Lu-Ping Li, Anthony T. Vu, Belinda S.Y. Li Eugene Dunkle and Pottumarthi V. Prasad. Evaluation of intra-renal oxygenation by BOLD MRI at 3.0T. JMRI. 20:901-904 (2004).
- Lu-Ping Li, Laura Fogelson, Belinda S.Y. Li, Pippa Storey, Wei Li and Pottumarthi V. Prasad. Effect of free radicals scavenger (Tempol) on renal hemodynamics evaluated by BOLD MRI: A noninvasive technique toward human study. JMRI. 21:245-248 (2005).
- Santosh Tumkur, Anthony T. Vu, Lu-Ping Li, Pottumarthi V. Prasad. Evaluation of Intrarenal Oxygenation at 3.0 T Using 3-Dimensional Multiple Gradient-Recalled Echo Sequence. Invest Radiol. 2006 Feb; 41(2):181-184. PMID: 16428990.
- Tumkur SM, VU AT, Lu-Ping Li, Pierchala L, Prasad PV. Evaluation of Intra-Renal Oxygenation During Water Diuresis: A Time-Resolved Study Using BOLD MRI. Kidney Int 2006 July; 70(1): 139-43. (Comment in: Kideny Int. 2006 Jul; 70(1):10-1.)
- Lu-Ping Li, Lin Ji, Scott Lindsay and Pottumarthi V. Prasad. Evaluation of Intra-Renal Oxygenation in Mice by BOLD MRI at 3.0T Human Whole Body Scanner. JMRI. 2007 Mar; 25(3):635-8.
- Elisabete Santos, Lu-Ping Li, Lin Ji, and Pottumarthi V. Prasad. Early changes with diabetes in renal medullary hemodynamics as evaluated by fiber-optic probes & BOLD MRI. Investigative Radiology. 2007 Mar; 42(3):157-62.