NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an exceptional BC/BE General Adult Psychiatrist to support our inpatient, outpatient, and PHP programs. The Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences is interested in expanding the inpatient General Adult Psychiatry service and seeks candidates with a strong interest and experience in measurement treatment, algorithms, succession planning, Geriatric Psychiatry, ECT, Community Psychiatry. The ideal candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, willingness to contribute and grow the department, and drive to advance their own specialty as well as eagerness for career progression.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Join a growing Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences Department that offers state-of-the-art treatment that includes more than 16 clinical services.
- Become a member of a 900 plus physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 100 office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians.
- Be part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network; Mayo’s only collaboration of its kind in the Chicago region.
- Academic appointment to the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is available to qualified candidates.
- Provide quality patient care within a highly successful, expanding organization that invests in leadership training, and offers opportunities for clinical research including clinical informatics and personalized medicine.
- Enjoy the full range of lifestyles that are uniquely available in the Chicagoland area.