NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an exceptional and energetic Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to treat children, adolescents and young adults in the office and adolescents and young adults in hospital settings, including psychiatric inpatient, partial hospitalization program (PHP) and intensive outpatient program (IOP). The successful candidate for this position will be BC/BE by the ABPN and have completed a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship.
The position involves working with an innovative team, clinical work, and teaching. The hospital programs employ evidence-based treatments, including cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness, pet therapy, art therapy, yoga, meditation and auricular acupuncture, to assist adolescents and young adults with a range of diagnoses, such as mood disorders, anxiety, psychosis, self-harm and school avoidance.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Enjoy the collegiality and intellectual stimulation of an academic center with a compensation and benefits package competitive with top private practices.
- Join a growing Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences Department that offers state-of-the-art treatment, including more than 16 clinical services.
- Become a member of a 900-plus-physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 100 office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians.
- Be part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network; Mayo’s only collaboration of its kind in the Chicago region.
- Obtain academic appointment to The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine if qualified.
- Experience the full range of lifestyles that are uniquely available in the Chicagoland area.