NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an exceptional BC/BE Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist. The successful candidate for this position BC/BE by the ABPMR and have completed a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation residency. The General PM&R physician we seek should be comfortable managing spine, arthritis, and some chronic pain patients.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Join a growing multidisciplinary program in an outpatient setting within the NorthShore Neurological Institute.
- Receive additional on-the-job Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation training with leading experts in PM&R.
- Be a part of NorthShore University HealthSystem, a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system that includes four hospitals - Evanston Hospital, Glenbrook Hospital, Highland Park Hospital, and Skokie Hospital.
- Provide quality patient care within a highly successful, expanding organization. NorthShore offers a state of the art EMR and ranks as one of the “Most Wired” hospital systems by Hospital and Health Networks.
- Become a member of a 900 plus physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 100 plus office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a highly collegial work atmosphere, and an opportunity to work with a world-class interdisciplinary team of medical professionals.