NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine seeks an exceptional full time Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician. The successful candidate for this position will be BC/BE by the ABOG or ABOOG and have completed a Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Join a dynamic division, which includes 9 board-certified physicians, 5 genetic counselors, 6 nurses and 10 ultrasonographers with active involvement in teaching for students, residents and fellows.
- Join a division and institution with a strong tradition of academic and research excellence, which is a site for the NICHD MFM Unit Network.
- Join a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system and a highly successful, expanding organization.
- Become a member of 900+ physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 2,100 affiliated physicians.
- Academic appointment to the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is available to qualified candidates.
The Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine is committed to clinical service, research, and educational opportunities related to patients with high-risk pregnancies.