NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an exceptional Pediatric Neurologist. The successful candidate for this position will be BC/BE by the ABP and ABPN and have completed a Clinical Neurophysiology or Epilepsy fellowship.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of nationally recognized medical professionals within the NorthShore Neurological Institute.
- Assume leadership of the Pediatric EEG program by building a robust practice in Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy!
- Become a member of an 875 plus physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 125 office locations with over 2,100 affiliated physicians.
- Be part of the Mayo Clinic Network; Mayo’s’ only collaboration of its kind in the Chicago Region.
- Academic appointment to The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is available to qualified candidates.
- Enjoy the full range of lifestyles that are uniquely available in the Chicagoland area.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a highly collegial work atmosphere, and access to state-of-the-art technology!