NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an exceptional Spine Division Head for the Department of Neurosurgery. The successful candidate will have 7-10 years of experience and be BC by the ABNS. The Spine Division Head will administratively, clinically and academically lead the Spine Division and coordinate all spinal care activities with other leaders from the multi-disciplinary team. The Division Head will also be expected to lead and coordinate strategic growth of spinal services and have a strong interest and commitment in clinical and translational spinal research.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
- Join one of the largest Neurosurgery practices in the Chicagoland area with a thriving referral base. The department provides neurological services at four hospitals and eight outpatient locations.
- Be part of NorthShore Neurological Institute: the region’s preeminent provider of advanced care for brain and spine conditions.
- Become a member of an 875+ physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 125 office locations with over 2,100 affiliated physicians.
- Be part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network; Mayo’s only collaboration of its kind in the Chicago region.
- Academic appointment to the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is available to qualified candidates.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a highly collegial work atmosphere and access to state-of-the-art technology.