NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks to hire an exceptional full time Stroke neurologist to join the NorthShore Stroke Program. The successful candidate for this position will be BC/BE by the ABPN and have completed a Stroke fellowship.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Join one of the largest academic neurology groups in the Chicago region, with more than 38 neurologists employed with 8 specialty programs.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care at Certified Primary Stroke Centers at NorthShore’s Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie Hospitals - all award winning and nationally recognized for quality and safety.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of nationally recognized medical professionals within the NorthShore Neurological Institute.
- Become a member of a 875 plus physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 125 office locations with over 2,100 affiliated physicians.
- Be part of the Mayo Clinic Network; Mayo’s’ only collaboration of its kind in the Chicago Region.
This is an excellent opportunity to provide innovative patient care within a highly successful expanding organization. We offer a competitive compensation package, and an opportunity to perform clinical trials using the most advanced EMR in the nation.