NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an exceptional full time Thoracic Surgeon. The successful candidate for this position will be BC/BE by the ABTS and have completed a Thoracic Surgery Residency.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Provide quality patient care within a highly successful, expanding organization
- Join a team of experts that do minimally invasive lung and esophageal cancer surgery including an internationally recognized expert in thoracoscopic lobectomy.
- Become a member of a 900+ plus physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 125 office locations with over 2,100 affiliated physicians.
- Be part of the Mayo Clinic Network; Mayo’s’ only collaboration of its kind in the Chicago Region.
- Academic Appointment to the University of Chicago Prizker School of Medicine is available to qualified candidates.
NorthShore is a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system that includes four hospitals – Evanston Hospital, Glenbrook Hospital, Highland Park Hospital and Skokie Hospital.