NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an exceptional Skull Base/ Pituitary Program Director for the Department of Neurosurgery. The successful candidate will have 7-10 years of experience and be BC by the ABNS. The Program Director will help coordinate care with other patients with skull base/pituitary disorders and work closely with a multidisciplinary team of nationally recognized medical professionals within the NorthShore Neurological Institute. A strong interest and commitment in academics and translational research is required.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
- Join one of the largest Neurosurgery practices in the Chicagoland area with a thriving referral base. The department provides neurological services at four hospitals and eight outpatient locations.
- Be part of NorthShore Neurological Institute: the region’s preeminent provider of advanced care for brain and spine conditions.
- Become a member of an 875+ physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 125 office locations with over 2,100 affiliated physicians.
- Be part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network; Mayo’s only collaboration of its kind in the Chicago region.
- Academic appointment to the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is available to qualified candidates.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a highly collegial work atmosphere and access to state-of-the-art technology.