The NorthShore PBRN Leadership Team is comprised of the NorthShore PBRN Medical Directors, who represent the primary care specialties, and hospital medicine physicians who are members of the NorthShore PBRN; as well as the NorthShore PBRN Operations Committee that is comprised of physicians, informatics specialists and the NorthShore PBRN Director.
The team is supported by a staff of researchers and administrative support that help process and assess requests for NorthShore PBRN projects, provide background research data and help ensure proper project implementation.
- Jason Canel, MD, Pediatric Medicine
- David Lovinger, MD, Hospital Medicine
- Goutham Rao, MD, Family Medicine
- Michael Raymond, MD, General Internal Medicine
- Howard Topel, MD, Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Kenneth Anderson, DO, Chief Quality Officer
- Bernard Ewigman, MD, NorthShore PBRN Executive Medical Director
- Victoria Hledin, BA, PBRN Project Coordinator
- Ari Robicsek, MD, Associate Chief Medical Information Officer
- Ruth Ross, PhD, PBRN Director
- Jonathan Silverstein, MD, Vice President, Clinical Research Informatics