« Previous Page
You can reduce your or your child's chances of being stung and
having a subsequent
allergic reaction by preventing or avoiding exposure
to the stinging insects.
ByHealthwise StaffPrimary Medical ReviewerE. Gregory Thompson, MD - Internal MedicineSpecialist Medical ReviewerRohit K Katial, MD - Allergy and Immunology
Current as ofMarch 12, 2014
Current as of:
March 12, 2014
E. Gregory Thompson, MD - Internal Medicine
& Rohit K Katial, MD - Allergy and Immunology
How this information was developed to help you make better health decisions.
To learn more, visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.