Remote Time Authorizer access to API:
Login Now »
Login instructions using northshore.org:
- Login ID = NorthShore Network Login ID. Used when logging into NorthShore computers, employeeConnect, and NorthShore email. This Login ID is unique to every NorthShore employee.
- Password = NorthShore Network Login Password. Used when logging into NorthShore computers, employeeConnect, and NorthShore email. This password is unique to every NorthShore employee.
- “Log on to” field must show “ENHNET”, if not click on drop down menu to choose “ENHNET.”
- Click the “Log in” button.
- Trouble logging in? Contact the Help Desk at 847.982.5170.
Please note that there are several PC requirements to access API remotely:
- Only IBM Compatible PC’s can be used to access API - MAC computers are not supported by API.
- No other internet browser types are officially supported by API than Internet Explorer, and your Internet Explorer must be version 6 SP2 or higher. To find your Internet Explorer version number: open Internet Explorer, go to the menu bar, select “Help”, then from the help list select “about internet explorer”.
- Users may experience issues with search boxes not showing once logged into API if using Internet Explorer version 8. To address this: Go to the Internet Explorer menu bar and click on “tools”. You will see an option for “compatibility view”. Click this option on and this should resolve the problem. This setting will remain active after logging off and may need to be reset for other applications.
Please note: The API remote website link is https://api.northshore.org/LaborWorkx/Login.aspx , and the sign-in page can also be accessed by pasting this link into your browser.