If you are experience any of the following technical difficulties, here are some tips to help resolve these issues:
Application Troubleshooting Tips:
- If an Oracle login page appears on your screen, try closing out your browser and opening a new window.
- Our online application works best with Internet Explorer. If you are using another search device you may experience difficulties when trying to apply.
- If you experience problems while completing the application, try shutting down and rebooting your computer.
- If a spy glass appears on the screen when completing the application, click on the spy glass.
- Do not click the “back button” on the web browser at any time while navigating through the application.
Please Note: System maintenance to our online application occurs every Monday. You may experience technical issues or you may be unable to access the application system during this time.
If you continue to have technical issues with the application or if you have other Human Resources-related questions, please feel free to contact our Human Resources Office and a Human Resources representative will assist you.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
- Corporate/Research Institute
- NorthShore Medical Group
- NorthShore Foundation
Please Note: Completing an online application is a requirement for finishing the application process.
For More Information
For information about NorthShore University HealthSystem locations, please visit the locations section of our website.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please email email@example.com or call 847.425.3156 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
NorthShore is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View the "EEO is the Law" poster »