Enter to Win
Enter to win free entries into upcoming races and/or the Grand Prize of a Personal Activity Monitor.
- May 31, 2015: North Shore Classic Half Marathon
- July 3, 2015: Wilmette 3rd of July Fun Run
- July 3, 2015: Firecracker (Fort Sheridan Festival) 5K
- August 23, 2015: North Shore Triathlon
- August 23, 2015: Fort 2 Base 5K & 10K
- August 29, 2015: Skokie Backlot Dash
- September 12, 2015: GLASA Twilight Run, Walk & Roll
- October 25, 2015: Evanston Trick or Treat Trot
- November 26, 2015: Winnetka Turkey Trot
- November 26, 2015: Evanston Flying Turkey 5K
NorthShore University HealthSystem can treat the inner athlete in everyone. Whether you’re experiencing pain from over-use or injury, or just want to maximize your performance, our experts care for your joints, muscles, heart and head through a wide range of services.
Our specialists diagnose and treat a full array of sports-related conditions and injuries using the latest techniques—so you can get back into the game, faster.
Sports Health and Performance
Focusing on preventative care and performance goals, our Sports Health and Performance fitness experts help you stay healthy to reach your next level of fitness.
Back and Spine
The back experts at NorthShore help reduce pain fast with the latest nonsurgical and minimally invasive techniques.
Led by nationally recognized experts, our concussion physicians work to coordinate a healthy and safe return-to-play treatment plan.
Our physical therapists help you regain maximum performance by addressing the cause — not just the symptoms — to regain function and prevent future injuries.
We offer a full range of complementary and alternative therapies to help you achieve the ideal mind-body balance.
NorthShore’s multidisciplinary team of world-class cardiology experts offers exceptional care to keep your active heart healthy.