Director, Autopsy Services
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, 1976, Recertified 1997; Recertified 2008
- American Board of Pathology, Subspecialty in Cytopathology, 1989
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pathology, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
Education and Training
- 1972, University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, MD
- 1972-1976, University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics, Internship & Residency
- 1977-1978, University of Texas, MD Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute, Research Fellowship in Surgical Pathology
- Benson MD, Cheema N, Kaufman MW, Goldschmidt RA, Beaumont JL: Uterine intravascular fetal material and coagulopathy at peripartum hysterectomy. Gynecol Obstet Invest 2012; 73(2):158-61.
- Wilson AL, Kaufman MW, Thomson RB Jr, Gavin PJ: Fulminant fatal toxic shock syndrome with Staphylococcus aureus. Am J Emerg Med 2007; 25(2):225-6.