Director, Molecular Diagnostics
- American Board of Bioanalysis, High Complexity Laboratory Director, 1997
- American Board of Bioanalysis, Clinical Molecular Biology, 1997
- New York State Certification of Qualification in Molecular Oncology, Molecular Genetics, Molecular Virology, Molecular Infectious Disease, 2011
- American Board of Bioanalysis, Clinical Consultant, 2012
- Clinical Educator, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
Education and Training
- 1981, Indiana University, PhD
- 1982-1984, University of Minnesota, Postdoctoral Fellow
- 1984-1990, University of Wisconsin, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Caliendo AM, Valsamakis A, Bremer JW, Ferreira-Gonzalez A, Granger S, Sabatini L, Tsongalis GJ, Wang YF, Yen-Lieberman B, Young S, Lurain NS: Multi-laboratory evaluation of real-time PCR tests for hepatitis B virus DNA quantification. J Clin Microbiol 2011 Aug; 49(8):2854-8.
- Bisaga A, Paquette K, Sabatini L, Lovell EO: A prevalence study of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus colonization in emergency department health care workers. Ann Emerg Med 2008 Nov; 52(5):525-8.