10. Large outreach biopsy service, especially dermatopathology.
9. Opportunities to attend national meetings.
8. Integration of AP and CP with overall good balance.
7. Plentiful resources for translational or basic research.
6. Accessible faculty with "open-door" atmosphere.
5. Department all on one floor.
4. Ample office space with personal computers and microscopes.
3. Abundance of interesting surgical cases.
2. Positive, friendly atmosphere conducive to learning.
1. Emphasis on education rather than scut work.