Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
The Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) provides a safe and structured transition from inpatient treatment and is also an excellent option when conventional outpatient therapy is not sufficient to stabilize an adolescent’s symptoms.
The Partial Hospitalization Program is for:
- Adolescents 12-18 years of age and still in high school
- Adolescents with a psychiatric diagnosis requiring intense full-day treatment under the care of a board-certified adolescent psychiatrist
Partial hospitalization allows each adolescent to continue intensive programming while integrating themselves back into their home and schools.
Teens will participate in a variety of therapeutic group sessions, which utilize cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy concepts.
The PHP treatment team works closely with:
- Adolescents and their parents to incorporate learned skills into the home-setting.
- The adolescent’s school, coordinated by the program’s education specialist, to promote current study and successful school transition.
- Patient's outside providers
Our program goal is to provide the highest quality of psychiatric care with an excellent therapeutic experience for every adolescent.
For More Information
For more information or to schedule an intake, please call 847.400.8430.