Members of a support group meet at a NorthShore University HealthSystem building.
NorthShore Hospice services takes care of the whole person—physically, emotionally and spiritually. Care is provided for both patients and their families in a holistic, gentle approach.
Among the hospice services provided are:
- Pain and symptom management
- Care coordination with patient’s primary care physician and specialist
- Coordination of medical supplies, equipment and medication
- Registered nurses on call 24 hours a day
- Bathing and hygiene assistance
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Bereavement and grief counseling support groups
- Volunteer services